Home

Sunday, September 5

It's all about the Knits...

This morning I woke up and Autumn was in the air. Over night the air temperature dropped, and the leaves have started to change colour. Its time to say good bye to little summer dresses and hello to cozy clothes.
This season I am all about the Knits. I am obsessed. I want everything in Knit wear.
For us yummy mummies there is this yummy cardie















For the Jet setting babies there is this beautiful cardigan from Mamas and Papas


















For our yummy mummy feet there are these slippers from UGG...
















Then if we have'nt had enought kint wear .. get ready for it.. I am so excited... there are PILLOWS ... YIPPEEEE













I actually cant cope! Isn't it just so lovely and cozy?
Bring on the winter..
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, i love that Cardigan for mommy and baby! :) JUST LOVELY! I'll have to find me one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails