Home

Wednesday, September 15

Falls favorite


It hardly seems fair that after 7 months of sleepless nights, my son wakes up in the morning looking fresh as a daisy and I, well I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. In a desperate attempt to try and get the glow back in my skin I went on a hunt to find the perfect pick me up, and I FOUND IT!!!!!!!! Let me introduce my new best friend Lancome - Genifique Youth Activating Serum. TaDa...
This miracle in a bottle does everything it says on the package.. It will bring back even the dullest of skin, to look like you still get your 8 hrs a night and of course drink 2 bottles of Evan water a day!
Its light weight and feels so luxurious on your skin its like a little mini pampering session in your own bathroom.
Its a little pricey but the 75 Euro price tag is defiantly worth it.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails