Home

Sunday, September 12

Sunday Markets

One of my favorite days of the week is Sunday. I love Sundays for many reasons but one of them is the Sunday markets. I go down with my basket and browse the fresh veggies, meat and fish stalls. They have yummy olives and different cheeses with pestos and hummus. Food stalls from all corners of the world and an assortment of teas, my personal favorite. We headed down today with my gorgeous friend Angi and DJ's girlfriend Amalie. We browsed the stalls and sat soaking in the last of the summer rays. I couldn't help my self in taking some pictures of the babies while they were checking out the activity.
Hope you have all had a lovely Sunday
xoxox




1 comment:

  1. They are just precious, and you ladies look fab for just having babies not to long ago! :)

    I wish we had fresh markets here! It certainly sounds wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails