Home

Monday, February 21

Spring Looks for Little Boys

It seems that every store has the cutest little baby girl clothes yet I struggle to find cute trendy clothes for little boys. However, I have found some ultra cute affordable clothes for spring for my little man.
Baby gap this Spring have actually got some cute little clothes for boys, they usually just have the usual hoodies and tracksuits, but this season they have some adorable denim dungarees, soft cardigans in baby blue. Also my new favorite is Jasper Conran at Debenhams collection JJ for babies and Children. Here are some of my favorites for DJ.
Baby Gap

Light weight Spring Jacket from JJ collection Jaspar Conran
Collection JJ romper sailor suit. I bought this for DJ last summer and I will defiantly be buying one again for this Summer
Ok not so affordable but oh so cute. Baby Ralph Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails