Home

Tuesday, February 8

Pampers Baby

Last week DJ did a shoot for Pampers Baby Dry. As Dj is a year old and still not sleeping through the night he was a perfect candidate for the Pampers Golden Sleep campaign. There are so many reasons why your baby might wake during the night and one of those reasons can be because of a wet bulky nappy. I used to dread those middle of the night nappy changes, because it would DJ up even more and he would think it was time to get up. Thankfully pampers manages to keep him dry  and even though he is still not sleeping though the night, waking up because of a wet nappy or a nappy that has leaked is not one of them.
I am still on my quest to get DJ sleeping through the night before his 1st birthday.. (Ok I know time is running out, I have a week left!) But I am on a mission..
For more on Pampers land of the golden sleep and for more tips on getting your baby to sleep through the night you can visit www.pampers.ie
Thats where I am headed right now.....
Tonight DJ You will be sleeping
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love it for night time! Only other diaper besides my that keep him dry at night.Thankfully pampers manages to keep him dry and even though he is still not sleeping though the night, waking up because of a wet nappy or a nappy that has leaked is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails