Home

Thursday, November 18

Ski Time

Its Ski Time! Unfortunately this year I wont be hitting the slopes but it doesn't stop me dressing like I am heading for the snow. My favorite designer Michael Kors has got it right once again with his winter collection and I am just drooling over the images.
I am loving the long gillet and the cozy knits. . I also love the healthy bronzed glow that the models have. I am very pale and can look really washed out in the winter so I always put on a bit of bronzer, even though I am sure all the make up artists are cringing at me saying that, as they always prefer the pale skin with rosy cheeks. But its so cold out I'd rather fool my simple mind in thinking that I ve just been somewhere warm, nothing like a bit of bronzer and a bit of fake tan to make you feel a little warmer.
Keep warm people
xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails