Home

Friday, January 28

Bugs

Seems our family can not catch a break lately. Poor DJ has been sick yet again. He has had the tummy bug 3 times in 3 weeks. Its exhausting! I have washed so many sheets and changed all the beds about 5 times in the last 3 days. I have yet another cold and now it seems that my man also has the tummy bug!
I hate seeing my little baby sick I wish I could take it all away for him. He has been waking up with his tummy cramps in the middle of the night, it seems the only thing that will soothe him is to fall asleep in my arms. There is something magical about holding your baby in the still of the night and knowing that your the only one that he wants. I remember my mums cuddles making everything seem better, and now I am that for him. Its a very special job.
I am hoping that after a relaxing weekend that we will for once and for all kick these nasty bugs..
Time to get the disinfectant out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails