Home

Monday, June 18

Monday Madness

Monday is here again. I have so much to do this week I don't know where to start. I am trying to get DJ in to a really cute little pre school down the road. It is perfect for children like DJ who have speech delay and have social difficulties. Places for this pre school go like hot cakes, and there is a lengthy process to go through. My self and Andrew need to be interviewed tomorrow, then they will assess DJ at his little creche that we go too. Then they do a home visit, all this week! I feel so nervous I hope they like us. Trying to figure out what to wear for the interview tomorrow! I am thinking something like this little shirt dress with sandals and a big bag full of entertaining toys and snacks for DJ .


Will let you know how I get on later this week.

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails