Home

Wednesday, December 15

My Holly Golightly moment

I was aimlessly wondering around London yesterday, whittling away the time till my flight back to Dublin. After an early flight made even earlier due to the fact that DJ decided he wanted to get up at 4.30am. I had an amazing meeting followed by a yummy lunch with a friend and now I was cold alone and wanting to go home to my baby. I still had 2 hours to kill before I even had to be at the airport. So as I felt a case of the mean reds creeping upon me, I thought of my idol Holly Golightly and thought I better get over to Old Bond Street and go to the one place that can make any girl smile. Tiffany's.
Just the very sight of the building made my heart jump for joy. Entering its big grand doors greeted by a rather burly but lovely door man and seeing all the smily lovely assistances just lifted my spirits instantly. Now every thing was a little out of my price range, but it didn't stop me looking.
I had my little Holly Golightly moment and made my merry little way off to the airport.
Maybe Ill have a little blue box under the tree for christmas? A girl can dream right?

Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly

Tiffany's London =Heaven




Tiffiany's 2010 add campaigns. So beautiful and magical ahh love love

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures.Really Lovely .Plz You should more Write About it.it's my favorite post.plz give me some tips for my fashion blogs. check it out my blogs plz.

    Etnies Shoes UK | Vans Trainers UK | Boots Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails