Home

Friday, December 31

2011 to do list


Every year I make a to do list, resolutions seem to fall by the way side after the 3rd week in January and the gym membership stops getting used about mid February.
So here is my to do list for 2011

* Get fit. My 10 month old is already crawling rings around me I dread to think what he will be like when he starts walking.

*Clean out my wardrobe. Anything that hasn't been worn in the last 12 months will be given to charity.

* Do a detox for a week. I've ever actually managed to do a detox before, I usually last about 2 hours.

*To go and explore New York for a week. I've only ever flown in and flown out again

*To take my sistesr to Paris for a long weekend

*Teach DJ to walk

* To make a kick ass come back to the wonderful world of movies. More details to follow... ;-)

* To do a photography course

*To take more time to actually enjoy my baby boy instead of trying to be super mum and do it all. It doesn't matter if the house falls apart. He is growing up way to fast.


What are your 2011 to do lists?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails