Home

Wednesday, August 17

Bye Bye Baby, Hello Little Boy

Last night I put my little baby boy to bed, and this morning when I went in to him, there standing in place of my little baby was a little boy. His chubby little arms and legs seem to have stretched out. His little curls a little longer, his face seems to have changed too. A little bit more grown up! Maybe its because he has hit the 18 month mark, now a year and half almost a full grown toddler. I stood there and looked at him for a while before I picked him up (all two stone of him). He babbled and dadadded and mamamaed and had a full on conversation with me. I have no idea what he was saying but he was very animated and excited what ever he was talking about.

I think I am going to have to take more photos, been a bit slack as of late. And as he is changing so quickly I need to make sure I am capturing every single moment....
xoxo

                                     Not very happy about getting splashed by the big boys



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails