Home

Sunday, May 1

Another Year Younger

I remember birthdays taking ages to come around again and I literally couldn't wait to be another year older. The more grown up I was the more I could do. Now it seems to be the other way round. Birthday's seem to creep up on me and time is speeding up. They say the first 20 years are the slowest then it speeds up, this saying is very true.
I think I am going to start doing what Joan Collins does and not reveal my age from 30 on wards. Age is just a number anyway right?
My mum is amazing she wont say what age she is now to anyone, she looks better than she did in her 20's and is throughly enjoying life now her "babies" have grown up.
I hope I can adopt this attitude as it seems to be keeping her looking young.

Lots of Love and thank you for all the lovely Birthday wishes.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! :)
    I feel the same, i'm closer to 30 now than 20
    and it's freaking me out!
    Guess the secret is to enjoy every day.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails